Filter Quickly by Topic

Saturday, July 3, 2010

And not ...

So a few weeks ago, I thought I'd redesign the Phi Designs store to feature more of my products and have an easy way to get to The Chamber.  Turns out I couldn't have been more wrong.  Seems seeing is believing.  People won't buy what they cannot see, and when they see The Chamber for the first time, they jump at it.

Within a day of remodelling the store back to something similar to what I opened with, I made a sale of a professional version.  That brings the the total professional sales to 6 with 2 freebies ... wedding gifts to two dear friends of mine who have found the magic of love from each other.  I wish Christi and Slomo all the best.

So I've decided to keep the store in the new state, and chalk one up for the hard learning ... no sales really for the entire time the store was remodelled ... oh well.  I guess you have to learn the hard way sometimes.  At least I was blessed with a sale early after the change to know I did the right thing in the end.

- Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers